Erasmus EYCH2018 Logo

Friday, March 22, 2019

The winner of the contest is...

The winner of the contest is ... Klaudia Janowska!!!!



Congratulations!!!! 

And here is her mind-blowing micro-story:




Like a girl

“Run like a girl”, they said. So, I did.
Feeling the wind ruffle my hair, I ran.
From one leg to the other, delicately, carefully, without effort.
Gain everyone’s attention, look rather perfect.
“Why?” they said. “What does run like a girl mean to you?”
I locked myself in silence. Sat down in a corner. Thought about all these strong, powerful women who fought for their rights, for equality.
Therefore, why didn’t I run as fast as I could, the best I could?

Our society has created this phrase “like a girl”.
When did something “like a girl” become an insult?
Why doesn’t it mean “win the race” in our heads?

0 comments:

Post a Comment