Erasmus EYCH2018 Logo

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Different Education Systems

 (Credit)

Lisa and Marion, our teaching assistant and European volunteer respectively,  gave a presentation about their Education systems.


(By Elizaveta Stepanova)


(By Marion Dombey)

After the presentations we were talking about similarities and differences with our Spanish Education system. Really interesting!!

(Note:It did strike us to learn that in Russia, school schedule is from Monday to Saturday!. 😲This would be unthinkable for us!!) 


1 comments:

  1. Of course, there are significant differences in the education system in different countries. For example, I studied in the us and then came to study in Australia on exchange. And that's a huge difference. While I'm getting used to it I decided to pay to do my assignment and it saves me from bad grades. And how do you overcome such a difference?

    ReplyDelete